Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Simple Question

Today I took the first step of meeting my husbands needs. I asked him a simple question. With no expectations and telling myself "do not be offended" but to take joy in knowing what his heart desire of me visually. Men our visual creatures. And we are emotional creatures. So let's make the first step.

My question was:
I would like you to write me a list of 5 things I could do to make myself more attractive to you.

His Answer:

1. wear makeup
2. wear perfume daily
3. do your hair either straight or curly
4.dress up every once in a while for me(not only when going somewhere.)
5. wear lipstick

Boy it didn't take him but a minute to get it back to me. But after seeing this I realized how easy it would be for me to satisfy my husband visually, if I just took the time.

Just 15 minutes a day to pamper myself and in turn satisfy my husbands desires.
Double bonus!!!

Happy Pampering
Fellow praying wife

No comments: